Search This Blog

8 Aug 2010

Maternal lines and DNA

This tree shows my father's maternal line.  We knew of Kay Lee and her siblings as relatives, but didn't know they also shared a maternal line, until recently.  Thanks to the gravestone transcriptions for Eyam, the plague village, at www.wishful-thinking.org.uk, which point us in the right direction for Ann; and also my Grandma, whose notes I came across which state that Aunt Lilla was 'a cousin'.  
We are looking for volunteers to solve the next two riddles.  Were Elizabeth and Mary Hill sisters?
And was Granny from Old Town (Jane) the sister of Mary?
It would be nice to resolve these two puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your comment will be live once moderated. Sorry you have to log in. Not my choice. Tweet if preferred @fh_data_project